The video of Alton Sterling pinned to the ground and killed by two white police officers on July 5, 2016, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, has triggered a new wave of violence in the United States.
Five policemen have been killed in Dallas, Texas, and three others in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They are the casualties of a flaring racism, which deeply divides the American society. On the other hand, Alton Sterling is considered as a victim. Is it true?
When you embrace the carrier of journalism, you should devote it to the search of truth. Not anymore in the United States of America or in Europe on the ground of political correctness.
Here is the criminal record of Alton Sterling that liberal media carefully avoid mentioning. Before his « martyrdom » brought him an undeserved fame, he had a loaded gun in his pocket. The police officers killed him before he shot them.
The task of police officers is much more complicated in France. They are asked to wait before returning fire. But if you are shot by a bullet, it is quite difficult to retaliate. Never mind! The life of a petty criminal is more important than one of a police officer according to the socialist government mantra in power since 2012.
After this parenthesis, here is the real life of Alton Sterling shared by my friend Tom Melcher, the former deputy sheriff of Gila County, Arizona:
- 9/09/96 : aggravated battery
- 10/31/97 : 2nd degree battery
- 1/06/98 : simple battery
- 5/04/00 : public intimidation
- 9/20/00 : carnal knowledge of a juvenile
- 9/04/01 : domestic violence
- 5/24/05 : burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
- 7/11/05 : receiving stolen things
- 9/12/05 : burglary of inhabited dwelling place
- 3/17/06 : simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
- 4/12/06 : aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
- 4/04/08 : domestic abuse battery
- 6/03/09 : resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduction without consent
- 10/12/09 : illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
- 8/13/15 : failure to register as a sex offender
- 4/08/16 : failure to register as a sex offender
- 6/14/16 : ecstasy and marijuana possession
For this petty criminal with a long record starting when he was seventeen years old, 8 police officers have lost their life so far.
However, the liberal journalists never mention that they are victims of racism. In the political correctness parlance, a racist murder is always perpetrated against a member of a minority race. The white color does not exist in their textbook. Is it scandalous that a republican candidate wants to protect it against the dictatorship of minorities?
© Bernard Martoia for Dreuz.info.