After an unnerving suspense, American voters have avoided a constitutional crisis by rejecting the mainstream media candidate.
Wisdom has prevailed over insanity
Mainstream media and opinion polls were wrong from the beginning to the very end during that muckraking campaign against the Republican candidate. Their story was that Hillary Clinton would be the first woman elected President. Wrong! It would have brought a criminal to the White House.
- Hillary Clinton has violated Espionage Act with her friendly-hacker server.
- According to FBI sources, at least five foreign Intelligence Agencies hacked that unprotected server in her basement house in Chappaqua, New York. Hundred of CIA agent’s lives were threatened by her reckless tenure at the State Department.
- She is responsible for the death of four diplomats at the American embassy in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012.
- She violated Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act through the Clinton foundation.
- She has avoided indictment with the help of Attorney General Loretta Lynch who secretly met Bill Clinton on the tarmac at Sky Harbor airport, Phoenix. It was a gross violation of the Constitution.
Richard Nixon’s responsibility in the Watergate scandal pales in comparison with Hillary Clinton’s one. Democratic Party headquarters wiretapping damaged democracy but not national security, which is the highest priority for any country.
all that because of her hubris
The elected president said that the Nation should unite under his leadership. However, clemency does not apply to a candidate who has recklessly violated federal laws. In the second debate, Donald Trump said that if he were elected, he would design a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton email. No one is above the law in a democracy.
In my first chronicle of the 2016 presidential campaign, I compared Hillary Clinton race with Tom Simpson fate. The British champion cyclist collapsed a mile before Mont Ventoux summit. The two-year long presidential front-runner has lost the race on the last day. Cold comfort for Cruella de Vil who has dedicated her life to that Everest.
Reprint or redistribution of this copyrighted material is permitted with the following attribution and link : © Bernard Martoia for Dreuz.info.